Outsourced SOC Audit Compliance
Outsourced Compliance Services - SOC 1/SOC 2
Looking for outsourced regulatory compliance support services and solutions for your growing business regarding SOC audits (SOC 1 SSAE 16/SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3), along with PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, and other regulations? Having trouble meeting rigorous regulatory reporting issues that are now becoming increasingly burdensome to your business, and your bottom line? FLANK has the solution.
Thousands of businesses are being required to perform annual SOC 1 and SOC 2 compliance audit reports as part of today’s growing regulatory mandates. These audits can be extremely expensive and time-consuming, as many businesses have to unfortunately hire dedicated personnel just for compliance. That’s a cost that you shouldn’t have to shoulder just for the sake of complying with audits, and its why FLANK offers internal SOC 1 and SOC 2 compliance services where we effectively become your internal compliance team. Why pay a six-figure salary to somebody that may have limited expertise outside of compliance? Why carry the burden of additional – and highly unnecessary – employee benefit costs? You don’t need to, not with FLANK’s model for SOC 1 & SOC 2 outsourced compliance support services and solutions.
Compliance Outsourcing Services for Cost Savings
FLANK can assist, as we offer the following SOC 1 and SOC 2 outsourced regulatory compliance support services and solutions for saving businesses both time and money:
- RFP/RFQ services
- Regulatory compliance planning & project management
- Regulatory compliance remediation/internal assessments
- Procurement services for regulatory compliance (tools, technologies, and personnel)
- Ongoing regulatory compliance management
- Completion of vendor security questionnaires
- Contracted outsourced compliance officer
Businesses hungry for growth often have to perform a multitude of regulatory compliance assessments each year – especially SOC audits (SOC 1 SSAE 16/SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3), along with PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, and others – in order to satisfy current client and future prospects security needs. That’s just the nature of the regulatory compliance beast, yet businesses also can pick the wrong compliance provider, costing them thousands of dollars and hundreds of wasted hours. The solution – hire FLANK to develop a Request-for-Proposal (RFP)/Request-for-Quote (RFQ) – and let us find the right firm at the right price for your business. After all, who would know the compliance process better than a firm that’s been offering compliance services for years – FLANK.
And sometimes a little independence is a good thing, meaning if FLANK is providing one type of service and you’d like to solicit the services of another company for something else – not a problem -we can handle the entire RFP/RFQ process for you.
Regulatory Compliance Planning & Project Management
Feeling overwhelmed with compliance audits – PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC 1 SSAE 16/SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3, FISMA, and others – it’s understandable, and its why FLANK may be a great choice for taking control of your entire compliance assessment process from beginning to end. We’ll work with your external auditors in planning, implementing, and executing all phases of your audit, from readiness assessments to kick-off meetings, document collection, and more. FLANK becomes the essential middleman between your organization and the demanding compliance auditors who often consume dozens of hours of your time. It’s just one of the many outsourced regulatory compliance support services we offer.
Regulatory Compliance Remediation/Internal Assessments
Remediation is one of the most time-consuming endeavors for regulatory compliance. Policies have to be drafted, information systems need to be re-configured, operational activities need to be enhanced – it’s a never-ending process. Luckily, it’s also a process we know well, and can assist your organization with at any time. An organization’s control environment is without question dynamic, changing as organizational needs change, and with that comes the need to modify and enhance such controls. FLANK has a proven methodology in place that utilizes industry leading tools for ensuring remediation is performed quickly and cost-effectively.
Procurement Services for Compliance
Many of today’s regulatory compliance platforms – PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC 1 SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3, and more – all require a healthy application of various software tools and security solutions, there’s simply no getting around it. Because of such requirements, businesses are often finding themselves spending huge sums of money on the wrong tools and paying the wrong price. FLANK can change that – right now! We have a dedicated team of security experts who regularly canvasses the marketplace in finding the best products at the best prices for our clients. It’s just another example of our world-class outsourced regulatory compliance support and services we offer:
Here’s a small sample of software tools and security solutions we source for clients:
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) solutions.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) tools.
- Host and Network Based Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).
- Audit trails/logging and parsing tools
- Encryption solutions for data at rest
- Vulnerability scanning providers
- Managed services providers for managed network and managed applications
- Data backup and business continuity/disaster recovery initiatives
Ongoing Regulatory Compliance Management
Regulatory compliance is tough, no question about it, and it becomes tougher with the never-ending, ongoing compliance requirements for what’s now known as “continuous compliance”. You’ve done the hard work in becoming compliant with the alphabet soup of regulations, but you need to keep pushing forward for ensuring your internal controls and best practices are still being adhered to each and every day. That can be challenging, so bring in the experts at FLANK for helping you maintain a highly effective and efficient continuous compliance platform that consists of the following initiatives:
- Developing and implementing standardized practices for assessing all required security and operational domains in accordance with required compliance frameworks (i.e., PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC 1 SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3, and more).
- Reporting upstream to management all results – and changes/necessary control enhancements – regarding organizational continuous compliance activities.
- Coordinating with appropriate personnel – and confirming – that all required remediation for control enhancements has been performed.
- Don’t trust your outsourced regulatory compliance support services to just anyone, trust FLANK and we’ll get the job done right the first time.
Completion of Vendor Security Questionnaires
Tired of spending your time answering vendor security questionnaires – those long, detailed, and incredibly tedious questions that are now the norm from clients and prospects? Even with comprehensive regulatory compliance reports in place (i.e., PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC 1 SSAE 16/SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3, and more), businesses are still being required to complete these dreaded questionnaires. Let FLANK take over this critically important task by assigning us this responsibility. We’ve successfully answered hundreds of vendor security questionnaires for our clients, exhibiting completeness and accuracy in the eyes of clients and prospects who review the answers. Focus on running your business, and let us handle your outsourced regulatory compliance support services.
Contracted Outsourced Compliance Officer
Think about the expenses for a full-time compliance officer – six-figure salary, full health and wellness benefits – all for an employee that you may not need in a full-time capacity. There’s a better way to achieve your compliance requirements while also saving tens of thousands of dollars. Let FLANK become your actual compliance officer, essentially handling all of your needs that fall under the compliance umbrella as discussed above. We’ll answer the dreaded security compliance questionnaires, schedule annual workflow initiatives for audits & assessments, assist with remediation, and so much more.
You can even provide us with an email address so we truly become integrated into your company, giving your business the look and feel of a full-time compliance officer at a fraction of the price.
Benefits of Outsourcing your Compliance Efforts
The old adage of “time is money” really takes root when you begin to think of the costs associated with regulatory compliance for businesses. You have to hire compliance officers, train them, hope they perform as required – a challenging set of tasks indeed. Stop and think of the many benefits offered by FLANK’s outsourced regulatory compliance services and solutions:
- Reduced Costs: No need to hire full-time compliance officers, we’ll get the job done at a fraction of the price.
- Compliance Efficiency: Our expertise is compliance, meaning no training is needed when it comes to planning, implementing, and completing all your annual compliance reporting requirements.
- Compliance Expertise: Whatever the regulation or framework – i.e., PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC 1 SSAE 16/SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3, FISMA, CCPA, and more – FLANK’s compliance team has years of experience, so no on the job training needed!
- Transparency and Reporting: Many times, internal compliance personnel will find issues that they felt were their responsibility, thus they begin concealing deficiencies with internal controls, ultimately failing to report to management. Not FLANK, we work for you, which means complete transparency and clear lines of reporting for problems and issues found.
Take the Next Step with FLANK
Ready to start saving both time and money with regulatory compliance? If so, then FLANK is here to assist, offering the world-class outsourced compliance services and solutions for your growing business. Simply put, we are a leading provider of outsourced regulatory compliance support services for businesses in a wide variety of industries, so let’s talk about your needs and saving both time and money.