Outsourced PCI DSS Compliance
Corporate Compliance Services Outsourcing for Annual PCI DSS Certification
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) requirements is often a challenging and taxing endeavor for merchants and service providers, so learn more about FLANK’s corporate compliance services & outsourcing for PCI DSS. Time is money, and these days, businesses are spending huge amounts of both on PCI DSS compliance. From working with auditors who request validation of controls, to implementing security tools and features required by the PCI DSS standards, merchants and service providers feel trapped, and are looking for cost-savings. There’s got to be a better way, and there is, with FLANK’s corporate compliance services & outsourcing for PCI DSS. Here’s what we offer:
- RFP/RFQ services
- PCI DSS compliance planning & project management
- PCI DSS remediation/internal assessments
- Procurement services for PCI DSS compliance (tools, technologies, and personnel
- Ongoing PCI DSS compliance management
- Completion of vendor security questionnaires
- Contracted outsourced compliance officer
RFP/RFQ PCI DSS Compliance Outsourcing Services
New to PCI DSS compliance, or are just looking for a change from one vendor/provider to another? Then turn to FLANK for authoring, distributing, and managing the entire RFP/RFQ process for PCI. We can help find you the right vendor/provider at the right price, effectively saving your organization dozens of hours on tedious RFP/RFQ activities, along with thousands of dollars by matching you with the right solution. Choosing the wrong PCI Qualified Security Assessor Company (QSAC) and the wrong set of security tools can be costly, so don’t make the same mistake thousands of business are making. Key features and benefits of FLANK’s RFP/RFQ corporate compliance services & outsourcing for PCI DSS consist of the following:
- Complete development, planning, and execution of the entire RFP/RFQ process
- Vetting of all vendors/providers conducted by competent, well-experienced FLANK personnel
- Huge cost savings as we’ll ensure the best possible vendors/providers at the best price.
- Eliminates the need for costly, full-time compliance officers as we do the heavy lifting in getting you the results you expect.
PCI DSS Compliance Planning & Project Management
Effectively managing regulatory compliance mandates can be time-consuming indeed, especially for merchants and service providers having to perform annual PCI DSS Level 1 onsite assessments. Think about it – you have to identify the proper internal staff, schedule numerous meetings with the auditors, continuously provide audit evidence – it’s a never-ending process. It’s also costly as allocating internal man-hours means loss of productivity and revenue. Let FLANK manage all aspects of your PCI DSS compliance projects from beginning to end, saving you both time and money. Key features and benefits of our PCI DSS compliance project management services consist of the following:
- Comprehensive planning of all activities with relevant parties for annual PCI DSS compliance requirements.
- Working with internal personnel in requesting documentation for audit deliverables.
- Coordinating and interacting with auditors in providing assessment deliverables and other related materials.
- Resolving compliance issues with both internal personal and external auditors as necessary.
- Clear, concise and unbiased reporting to senior management on compliance status.
- Assistance with reviewing, completing, and filing/submitting all relevant documentation (i.e., Report on Compliance – RoC, and Attestation of Compliance – AoC – with appropriate parties).
If you’re a merchant or service provider looking for PCI DSS compliance outsourcing services and solutions, then talk to FLANK. We can help you save thousands of dollars and dozens of hours on costly and time-consuming PCI compliance initiatives.
PCI DSS Remediation/Internal Assessments
One of the more challenging aspects of PCI DSS compliance is remediation; the time and effort you’ll need to put in to enhancing and correcting internal control gaps and deficiencies as required by the PCI DSS standards. With twelve “Requirements” and approximately 300 tests of controls, merchants and service providers often find themselves missing the mark on compliance, therefore putting a tremendous amount of time into remediation. But time is money, so instead of spending precious and costly internal man-hours on remediation, hand that work over to FLANK!
Our comprehensive corporate compliance services & outsourcing for PCI DSS regarding remediation for merchants and service providers include the following:
- Technical and security remediation, such as re-configuring systems for ensuring they meet the stated PCI DSS requirements.
- Documentation remediation by offering world-class PCI policy templates and writing services.
Procurement Services for PCI DSS Compliance
Because of the depth of the PCI DSS standards in terms of information security requirements, merchants and service providers often find themselves scrambling to obtain any number of software tools and technologies. From Requirement 1 to Requirement 12, the PCI DS standards are littered with a large number of “requirements” that require tools and technologies. Think File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), internal and external vulnerability assessments, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), audit trails and audit logging, and more. The amount of time and money it takes to purchase, implement, configure, and maintain such initiatives is incredibly exhaustive, and thankfully there’s a better way. Hire FLANK to find all the right solutions at the right price for your business – we’re the corporate compliance services & outsourcing experts for PCI DSS!
Our procurement services for PCI DSS compliance for merchants and service providers includes the following:
- Assessing organizational needs for tools and technologies as required for PCI DSS compliance.
- Communicating with vendors, obtaining price quotes and initiating continued dialogue with all potential third-parties for determining best match.
- Securing contractual services, along with assisting in deployment of tools.
- Choosing the wrong tool can cost your business thousands of dollars. Take the next step by hiring FLANK’s PCI DSS compliance outsourcing services today.
Ongoing PCI DSS Compliance Management
PCI DSS compliance doesn’t stop when you’ve earned your initial Attestation of Compliance (AoC), rather, the PCI DSS compliance game has just become. Merchants and service providers often complain to us about the excessive costs and man-hours eaten up by the constant requirements of maintaining PCI compliance. It’s a challenge we see every day, yet also one we can assist with. With FLANK, our PCI DSS compliance services for ongoing, continuous compliance consist of the following:
- Quarterly (or more frequently, if necessary) assessment and testing of internal controls relating to the twelve PCI DSS standards.
- Upstream reporting to management of results.
- Assisting with necessary PCI DSS remediation, per the findings.
- Facilitating PCI DSS compliance initiatives with all third-party providers.
- Performing technical activities, such as scheduling for penetration tests, vulnerability scans, and more.
Completion of Vendor Security Questionnaires
As a merchant or service provider, your organization may very well find yourself either answering third-party due-diligence questionnaires from existing clients (if you’re a provider to another company that must become PCI DSS compliant), or from prospects. Long. Grueling. Complex. Just a few of the words to discuss what’s often become an exercise that many companies want to avoid. After all, you’ve spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars on becoming compliant with some type of regulatory framework, and now you have to answer a security questionnaire? It can be frustrating, and its why merchants and service providers are turning to FLANK for answering security questionnaires from vendors.
Here’s what we offer and how we can save you both time and money with our corporate compliance services & outsourcing for PCI DSS:
- Answering all of your vendor security questionnaires quickly and completely.
- Developing a master database of answers allowing for rapid return of questionnaires back to vendors.
- Work with your internal personnel in getting the answers we need in providing information to vendors.
- Turning your vendor security questionnaire process into an efficient, cost-effective activity.
Contracted Outsourced Compliance Officer
- We’ll take full responsibility of your compliance needs, whatever they are.
- We’ll provide clear, unbiased, transparent reporting to management, external parties, and other in-scope entities.
- We’ll save you hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars on regulatory compliance.
Benefits of Outsourcing your PCI DSS Compliance Efforts
We could probably write an entire book on the benefits of outsourcing your PCI DSS compliance efforts to FLANK, so let’s just summarize what you’ll get when you engage with us:
- Massive cost savings in term of time and money spent on compliance.
- Reduced payroll as you don’t have to hire full-time regulatory compliance professionals.
- Efficient project management of all PCI DSS compliance efforts, from engagement kick-off to report preparation.
- Transparency and openness in reporting upstream to management.
- Providing ongoing support throughout the year for ensuring continuous compliance efforts are maintained.
- Sourcing vendors and tools for your exact needs.
Take the Next Step with FLANK
Ready to start saving hundreds of internal man-hours and thousands of dollars on PCI DSS compliance? Ready to outsource your compliance efforts to a trusted partner, letting you run your business and grow it like you should? Great, then let’s talk about our comprehensive corporate compliance services & outsourcing for PCI DSS. FLANK also offers corporate compliance services & outsourcing for SOC 1 SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3, HIPAA, FISMA, ISO 2700, and more.
Regulatory compliance has witnessed a dramatic shift in recent years, one that’s costing businesses a tremendous amount of time and money, so reach out to FLANK today for proven corporate compliance services & outsourcing for PCI DSS and other requirements.