Writing Information Security Policies and Procedures is What We Do Best!
Writing Information Security Policies and Procedures is What We Do Best!
Writing information security policies and procedures is a very time-consuming, arduous task, to say the least. As a business owner or employee, you have to set aside important tasks, find a set of high quality templates - or even worse - dust off those antiquated shelf-ware policies and procedures written years ago. Isn’t there a better way of writing information security policies and procedures? There is, and it starts with FLANK, a global leader in providing documented policies, procedures, forms and checklists for literally anything related to information security.
Who are We? We’re FLANK. Learn About our 3 Point Stance!
1. Providers of World-Class InfoSec & Compliance Policy Templates & Toolkits.
2. Saving Businesses Thousands of Dollars with Outsourced Compliance Service Offerings.
3. Offering set fees for Security, Governance, and Regulatory Compliance Assessment & Audit Services.
FLANK and their trusted consultants, who range from network engineers, consultants, auditors to C level management, have put together one of the most in-depth and comprehensive set of information security policies you will find anywhere. It's called the FLANK21 – just how comprehensive are these documents - consider the following:
- Hundreds of policies, procedures, forms, and checklists
- Provisioning and hardening documents for ensuring all I.T. systems are properly secured before being deployed out on a network.
- Dozens and dozens of sections and categories
- Documentation for many of today’s growing fields within information technology, such as cloud computing and virtualization.
- Extremely detailed and well-written, and growing everyday - thanks to our talented and skillful staff, who are constantly adding more and more quality documents all the time!
- Developed utilizing various provisions from some of the world’s most recognized information technology benchmarks, standards, and frameworks.
- Writing Information Security Policies and Procedures is Now Easier than Ever
What’s more, writing information security policies and procedures is easy with the FLANK21 set of documents as it contains literally hundreds of policies, procedures, forms and checklists for every conceivable area or platform related to information security, such as the following:
- Network Devices-Templates specifically tailored toward routers, switches, firewalls and more!
- Operating Systems-Documentation provided for all major operating system platforms, such as Microsoft Windows (their 2003 to 2012 server line), UNIX and all commonly used Linux distributions, (RHEL, etc.)
- Databases-Policies and procedure documents for MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and PostgreSQL.
- Web Servers-Templates for Apache, Tomcat, IIS and more!
But filling out policy templates is one thing, actually have a set of comprehensive procedures and supporting provisioning and hardening documents is what’s also needed when it comes to writing information security policies and procedures. After all, what good is an information security policy if an organization doesn't have supporting procedures for the stated policy or even provisioning and hardening documents describing how to secure system resources?
Policies are not enough, you need it all – policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, and provisioning and hardening documents – and FLANK has it all in the FLANK21 set of documents. FLANK also has expert consultants who can help in writing information security policies and procedures - just give us a call to discuss your needs.
The World's Leading Provider of InfoSec Policies
Purchase today and immediately download the entire package of information security documentation from FLANK. But that’s just the beginning, as FLANK has hundreds of policy and procedure templates for writing information security policies and procedures in today’s heavily regulated compliance atmosphere.
Along with all the technical policies and procedures provided by FLANK, you’ll receive many other operational and business specific documents, such as the following:
- Risk Management Policy and Procedure
- Vendor Management Policy and Procedure
- Asset Inventory Policy and Procedures
- and many, many more!
FLANK - the global leader in providing policy and procedure templates for writing information security policies.
Hundreds of InfoSec Policies Available for Download
Looking for sample InfoSec templates from a trusted and proven source for helping you in writing information security policies and procedures? Need enterprise-wide policies and procedures for best practices and regulatory compliance? Then look to the experts at FLANK, the global leader in providing documented policies, procedures, forms and checklists for organizations around the world. We call it the FLANK21 set of documents; our professionally developed policies, procedures - and more - containing literally hundreds of forms.
These aren't high-level, cookie cutter templates – rather - they're well-crafted, in-depth, comprehensive, and highly customizable for your organization's exact I.T needs. If it's network policy and procedures you need, FLANK, has numerous policies, procedures, forms, and checklists for all major firewall appliances (Cisco, Palo Alto, Juniper, and many, many more!).
But it doesn't stop there – the talented staff of I.T. engineers, auditors, consultants, and C level managers have spent years developing almost every type of conceivable information security and operational document you'll ever need when it comes to writing information security policies and procedures.
Hundreds of Information Security Policies Available for Download
How about operating system and server specific policy, procedure and provisioning and hardening checklists? FLANK, has developed documentation specific to the following platforms for helping businesses in writing information security policies and procedures:
- Microsoft Windows Server line, including Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012.
- MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Oracle databases
- Apache, Tomcat, and IIS web servers
- All major Linux distributions (i.e., distros)
- All major UNIX operation systems
- MS Exchange, DNS, Directory services.
- ...and much, much more!
The FLANK21 of documents contains literally hundreds of information security policies and procedures, along with numerous operational and business specific documents, such as the following:
- Risk Assessment
- Asset Inventory
- Social Media
- ...and that's just a small sample!
Sample Information Security Policies and Procedures | Hundreds Available for Download
Looked at other documents when considering writing information security policies and procedures – you may have noticed what’s missing are the much-needed technical provisioning and hardening documents – checklists used for ensuring all critical system resources are safe, secure and properly “locked-down” before being deployed onto one’s network. FLANK has developed numerous critical provisioning and hardening documents for all major categories within information technology, such as the following:
- Network Devices (routers, firewalls, etc.)
- Operating Systems (UNIX, Linux, Windows)
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Web Servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS)
- …and many other areas
Finding documentation this in-depth and comprehensive from other I.T. documents, especially any other sample information security policies is a challenge and it’s what makes the FLANK21 documentation arguably some of the finest information security policies and procedures found anywhere. No need to look anywhere else or spent countless hours in developing security policy and procedure documentation when all that’s needed is a trusted, experienced organization, such as FLANK.