San Antonio, TX Virtual & Outsourced, Contract Regulatory Compliance Officer & Services
FLANK offers comprehensive virtual, outsourced, and contracted regulatory compliance officer services and solutions for businesses in San Antonio and throughout the Texas Hill Country.
Organizations are being pushed more and more today when it comes to regulatory compliance, as witnessed by the surge of audit reports being requested. Familiar with SOC 1, SOC 2, PCI DSS, HIPAA, and more? Then get to know FLANK and learn more about our industry leading regulatory compliance outsourcing services today. Download the Virtual & Outsourced Regulatory Compliance Services Menu today and start saving thousands of dollars.
Top 5 Reasons for a Virtual/Outsourced Compliance Officer
1. Immense Cost Savings. Why spend almost six-figures (and many times, even more!) on a compliance officer salary for an employee? Do you really need such a person 50 + hours a week? Some companies do, but for those that don’t, the smart, cost-effective solution is to hire FLANK for regulatory compliance outsourcing.
2. Expertise ONLY When You Need it. If you don’t need a regulatory compliance offer full-time, when why pay for one full-time? It’s really that simple, isn’t it? We’ll work as little or as much as you need, and that’s called “expertise only when you need it”.
3. Look and Feel of a Full-Time Compliance Officer. All we need to get up and running as your compliance officer is a title, an e-mail, and we are good to go. Yes, it’s that easy, so forget about spending tens of thousands of dollars on head-hunting fees for finding a compliance officer – we’ve got you covered.
4. Flexibility for Your Business. When it comes to FLANK’s outsourcing regulatory compliance services, flexibility is engrained in everything we do. Flexibility in how much you need to you use. Flexibility in pricing in terms of fixed-fees or hourly rates. Flexibility in where and when we work. We’re here for you and to help your business succeed. Have a business in or around the San Antonio area and need compliance help – turn to FLANK.
5. We’ll Handle the Audits. Getting overrun each year with regulatory compliance audits, such as SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GDPR, and more? Let FLANK run your annual compliance audits each year, from beginning to end. We’ll work with the external auditors in planning and successfully executing your annual compliance audits. We do it all the time for other companies, so talk to FLANK today.
Services offered for Virtual/Outsourced Compliance Officer
FLANK offers the following virtual, outsourced, and contracted regulatory compliance officer services and solutions for San Antonio businesses:
- Administering all aspects of an organization's compliance program.
- Offering guidance, training and educational programs for improving organizational understanding of today's growing laws and regulations.
- Offering direction to the management team regarding all aspects of regulatory compliance.
- Working with and communicating with external auditors for regulatory compliance and reporting upstream to senior management, the board, and other intended parties.
- Coordinating efforts related to audits, reviews, and examinations.
- Performing necessary RFP/RFQ services.
- Initiating comprehensive regulatory compliance planning & project management.
- Performing all necessary regulatory compliance remediation/internal assessments.
- Procurement services for regulatory compliance (tools, technologies, and personnel).
- Offering ongoing regulatory compliance management.
- Completing information security questionnaires from vendors.
- Contracted outsourced compliance officer.
Whatever the compliance challenge is, FLANK has the solution for San Antonio businesses. Start saving both time and money today with our proven virtual, outsourced, and contracted regulatory compliance officer services and solutions for San Antonio businesses.
Real World Case Study of Outsourced Regulatory Compliance Services
E-Commerce Provider: A Texas based e-commerce provider of infant food was experiencing massive growth and was also required to become PCI DSS compliant. They had no familiarity at all with regulatory compliance – especially with PCI DSS – and they needed help. FLANK was retained to put in place a comprehensive compliance program – which we did – resulting in the following deliverables:
- Formal systems of internal controls for policies, procedures, and processes were implemented.
- Comprehensive security documentation was developed as required by the PCI DSS standards, and for InfoSec best practices.
- Company-wide security awareness training was implemented for 75 employees.
- Formal risk assessment was performed on all areas within the organization, with a noted emphasis on information security.
Save Thousands of Dollars on Compliance with FLANK
Get started today by downloading the Virtual & Outsourced Regulatory Compliance Services Menu today and start saving thousands of dollars.